Tuesday, January 22, 2013


GREAT NORTH ROAD 

by Peter F. Hamilton


I'm currently reading several books but am focusing on Peter F. Hamilton's GREAT NORTH ROAD. It's my first book by the author and I'm loving it. Wondering which of his books to read next.

UPDATE: I've finished reading GREAT NORTH ROAD and I've got to say it's the best science fiction novel I've read in a very long time. It's going on my all time favorite novels shelf. It's a page turner, which is saying a lot for a 950 page novel. But there's not one page I would have cut. It's utter perfection. I loved every moment. I cried at the end.

Now I'm wondering if I should go with Mr. Hamilton's Night's Dawn trilogy next or the series that begins with Pandora's Star.

But next I think I'll take a rare step away from genre and read Ken Follett's Fall of Giants which I just began reading. I'm also set to read the second Walking Dead novel before the TV show starts up again. 

No comments: